Re: How do i turn off full-screen mode

This may not be the best way but it will work.
While you are in full screen mode you can't get to the menu bar to change the preferences.
First thing is to get the menu bar so that you can change the preference.
On mac press command h to hide the menu.
Now go to the dock and click on the x11 icon but hold the mouse down.
A menu will pop up go to applications and then click customize.
When the customize window pops up you can click on it to select it as the current window.
This will make the menu bar available.
Now you can change the preferences.
In the menu click x11 then preferences.
Click on output and uncheck the option for full screen mode.
Now your all set.
Like I said there may be a better way but this will work if no one else comes up with anything.

Tyler Pedersen